All features, content, specifications, products and prices of products and services described or depicted on this Web Site are subject to change at any time without notice. All measurements, weights, colors and similar descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colors; however, the actual color you see will depend on your computer system and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors. The inclusion of any products or services in this Web Site at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and international laws (including minimum age requirements) in regard to the possession, use and sale of any item purchased from this Web Site. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner.
- SHIPPING LIMITATIONS
- When an order is placed, it will be shipped to an address designated by the purchaser as long as that shipping address is compliant with the shipping restrictions contained in this Web Site. All purchases from this Web Site are made pursuant to a shipment contract. As a result, risk of loss and title for items purchased from this Web Site pass to you upon delivery of the items to the carrier. You are responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged and/or lost shipments.
- ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
- We attempt to ensure that information on this Web Site is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, the information on this Web Site may occasionally be incomplete, inaccurate or out of date. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy or currentness of any information on this Web Site. For example, products included on the Web Site may be unavailable, may have different attributes than those listed, or may actually carry a different price than that stated on the Web Site. In addition, we may make changes in information about price and availability without notice. While it is our practice to confirm orders by email, the receipt of an email order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse service to any customer. We also may require verification of information prior to the acceptance and/or shipment of any order.
- USE OF THIS WEB SITE
- You agree not to engage in any of the following prohibited activities: (i) copying, distributing, or disclosing any part of the Web Site in any medium, including without limitation by any automated or non-automated “scraping”; (ii) using any automated system, including without limitation “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” etc., to access the Web Site in a manner that sends more request messages to the our servers than a human can reasonably produce in the same period of time by using a conventional on-line web browser (except that we grant the operators of public search engines revocable permission to use spiders to copy materials from the Web Site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials); (iii) transmitting spam, chain letters, or other unsolicited email; (iv) attempting to interfere with, compromise the system integrity or security or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Web Site; (v) taking any action that imposes, or may impose at our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (vi) uploading invalid data, viruses, worms, or other software agents through the Web Site; (vii) collecting or harvesting any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Web Site; (viii) using the Web Site for any commercial solicitation purposes; (ix) impersonating another person or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity, conducting fraud, hiding or attempting to hide your identity; (x) interfering with the proper working of the Web Site; (xi) accessing any content on the Web Site through any technology or means other than those provided or authorized by the Web Site; or (xii) bypassing the measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Web Site, including without limitation features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on use of the Web Site or the content therein.
- We may, without prior notice, change the Web Site, or stop providing the Web Site or features of the Web Site, to you or to users generally.
- You may use the Web Site only if you can form a binding contract with us, and only in compliance with this Agreement and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations. Any use or access to the Web Site by anyone under 13 is strictly prohibited and in violation of this Agreement. The Web Site is not available to any users previously removed from the Web Site by us.
You may never use another user’s account without permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. We encourage you to use “strong” passwords (passwords that use a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols) with your account. You must notify us immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. We will not be liable for any losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account.
4. I am an authorized user of the credit card used for any purchase and possess the legal authority to bind the account owner if I am not the account owner. In the event that my purchase results in an improper chargeback and TheLordOfBass.com.com refers my account to an attorney for collection, I agree to pay all reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs associated with TheLordOfBass.com collection efforts.
5. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
6. Entire Agreement
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and us, with respect to your use of the Site and all matters relating to your access to, and/or use of, the Site. A printed version of these Terms and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in any and all judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms to the same extent as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
If any part of these Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable under applicable law including, without limitation, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations stated above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision(s) will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision, and the remainder of these Terms shall continue in full effect.